USB Loader GX issue (maybe others)

December 20, 2013

unable to retrieve full-text contentTo start. I have had my Wii for about 8 years.
I added a Wiikey about 6 months after purchase and then had it soft-modded shortly after. Everything has worked great until Yesterday.
Decided to update things since I could not get a game to play. I updated Homebrew to 1.1.0. I then loaded updated files to SD card to update USB Loader GX and anything else. Well after doing what should have been 1-2-3, I was left with the loader not launching to play games. It did however launch and allow game…

Tweet this!Tweet this!

Previous post:

Next post: